Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.197 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,445 (R$ 4,754) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)