Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.445 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,458 (€2,345) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)