Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,880 (17,977元) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)