Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,302 (17,852元) in Changzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 2 hours ago)