Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,637 (元19,619) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)