Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00593 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,017 (₩2,027,037) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)