Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19578 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,677 (44,320 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)