Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19108 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,947 (57,292 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)