Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19744 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,666 (43,889 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (39 minutes ago)