Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,423 (元11,945) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)