Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,710 (元19,566) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (42 minutes ago)