Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,840 (元19,680) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)