Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,009 (元14,632) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (44 minutes ago)