Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,673 (元7,715) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)