Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.953 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,034 (元14,733) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)