Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,170 (€2,306) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)