Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19383 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,219 (73,356 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)