Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19615 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,348 (73,149 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)