Cost of living comparison between České Budějovice, Czech Republic and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27627 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,108 (25,728 Kč) in České Budějovice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)