Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35066 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,513 (Mex$ 27,128) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Antwerp costs €544 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)