Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32727 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,397 (Mex$ 25,658) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)