Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.949 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,899 ($1,425) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)