Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.035 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,346 ($2,709) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)