Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.330 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,396 ($2,906) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)