Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.386 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,697 ($2,458) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)