Cost of living comparison between Cebu City, Philippines and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14102 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,301 (Php51,774) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)