Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 478 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13047 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,787 (Php105,674) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)