Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12047 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,966 (Php107,630) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)