Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.178 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,944 (R$ 8,445) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhopal costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangalore costs ₨120 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in León costs Mex$ 412,990 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 27 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)