Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,480 (R$ 7,429) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)