Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.690 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,171 (R$ 7,795) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 2 hours ago)