Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,478 (R$ 4,778) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)