Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.228 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,612 (R$ 3,866) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)