Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.253 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,848 (R$ 4,814) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)