Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.196 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,542 (R$ 3,890) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)