Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,222 (€2,312) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)