Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,524 (€1,951) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)