Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.494 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,406 (€2,456) in Cascais.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)