Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,312 (€2,592) in Cascais.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (18 minutes ago)