Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,251 (16,764 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)