Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,786 (17,558 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)