Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.694 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,661 (13,922 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)