Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,105 (18,143 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)