Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.700 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,459 (19,230 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 37 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 3 hours ago)