Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,011 (R$ 7,618) in Caruaru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)