Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,035 (COL$4,743,349) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)