Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,722 (COL$4,006,100) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (40 minutes ago)