Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00212 DKK / COP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,847 (COL$5,126,478) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)