Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.512 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,763 (£2,087) in Cardiff.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)