Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,466 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,667 (Bs 43,722) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)