Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,413 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,451 (Bs 39,202) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)