Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,434 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,358 (Bs 277,446,512) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)