Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,204 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr22,778 (Bs 32,408) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)