Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46553 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,990 (R 32,199) in Cape Town.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)