Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,532 (GH₵12,363) in Cape Coast.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (22 minutes ago)