Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,637 (GH₵14,363) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)