Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10826 DKK / HTG
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 24% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,433 (161,030 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)