Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,997 (Mex$ 33,625) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)