Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.847 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,069 (R$ 9,240) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)