Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.756 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,420 (R$ 8,779) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)