Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.193 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,175 (R$ 5,096) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (44 minutes ago)