Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.005 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,225 (R$ 9,089) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (33 minutes ago)