Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.763 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,548 (R$ 8,254) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (41 minutes ago)