Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.612 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,730 (R$ 9,760) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $4.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €66 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (32 minutes ago)