Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 945 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.167 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,020 (R$ 4,624) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)