Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.747 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,515 (R$ 7,165) in Campina Grande.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)