Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.771 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,416 (£2,898) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php52 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.22 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 36,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)