Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.497 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,142 (£2,723) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)