Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.341 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr23,007 (£2,758) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)