Cost of living in Callao, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.966 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,597 (S/. 8,440) in Callao.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)