Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13992 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,137 (Php51,005) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)