Cost of living comparison between Calapan, Philippines and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14171 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,631 (Php60,909) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)