Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11689 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,682 (Php74,272) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)