Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00988 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,530 (CH$1,369,584) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)