Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00801 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,986 (CH$2,245,759) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)