Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,784 (CH$1,586,213) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)