Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00876 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,664 (CH$2,244,110) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Montreal costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenyang costs 3,600元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)