Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,142 (CH$1,899,883) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)