Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10729 DKK / VES *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,184 (253,362 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)