Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,275 (Bs 63,027) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)