Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 72% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,972 (Bs 67,927) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)