Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,285 (S/. 3,432) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)