Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.169 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,067 (S/. 5,103) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)