Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.942 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,136 (S/. 6,250) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kingston costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)