Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,634 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37004 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,005 (E£ 8,122) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)