Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,337 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.36617 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,513 (E£ 34,171) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)