Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39290 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,363 (E£ 11,104) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)