Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,081 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34232 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,105 (E£ 14,913) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 300,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Darwin costs AU$25 (about 1 hour ago)