Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,765 prices entered by 311 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35737 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 78% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,173 (E£ 14,475) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)