Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35847 DKK / EGP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 76% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,480 (E£ 15,289) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (36 minutes ago)