Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.204 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 16% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,250 ($3,264) in Caguas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)