Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.434 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,873 (€1,328) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (41 minutes ago)