Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12429 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,713 (Php118,379) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)