Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12543 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,241 (Php113,533) in Cagayan de Oro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)