Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,503 (€1,680) in Caen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)