Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,007 (€2,149) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)