Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,481 (€2,078) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)