Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03764 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,872 (634,211 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)