Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02101 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,204 (771,303 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)