Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04254 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,394 (455,897 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)