Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05840 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,575 (₨ 146,835) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)