Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06412 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,307 (₨ 82,764) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)