Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.316 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,246 ($2,731) in Butte, Montana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)