Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,585 (₩3,102,319) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (44 minutes ago)